Ms. Emma Keith - the Destination Bellarine Marketing Officer for these two tourism associations - has asked DCSCA for help and the DCSCA Committee has provided some feedback already, with more to come. Followers and readers of drycliftdays.blogspot may wish to participate, too. Ms. Keith is looking for content in the following broad areas:
- How should Drysdale & Clifton Springs be portrayed? (E.g. their past, present & future)
- What are the local attractions?
- Are there any features (e.g. physical, historical, cultural) that are unique to the area?
- What are the 'Must Do' activities, places, etc. in the area?
- Are there any special/unusual features 'off the tourist trail'?
Emma Keith's e-mail address is email@example.com
The regional website is at www.visitbellarine.org
The local website is at www.visitdrysdale.com.au